×
Joe's Brasserie

Joe's Brasserie


It was the most comforting Brasserie in Fulham. Joe's Brasserie is part of Brinkley's Restaurant's chain which is located in Wansworth Bridge Road (Tube : Parson's Green). Opening times everyday for brunch, lunch & dinner plus a bar which opens all day. I would describe the place to be a modern British homemade food. And also a large outside sitting area looking out onto the street.



Inside the restaurant was very spacious and relaxing.





Before & After



As this was for lunch, the meal was light. I had a Deep-Fried Bree (picture above) with cranberry sauce and a garnish of salad. The fried bree was very light and crisp because it didn't feel like oil on my lips and cranberry and fried bree was a very good combination. When you slice a small piece of the cheese, the inside of the bree melted down. For my main, I had the Joe's Burger (photo below), it was something different as it was not the normal BAPs like we normally have for barbecues. The fried onions garnish on top of the burger were very crispy and light, however, I thought the bread underneath was too hard to even slice. However, I really liked the dressing for the salad.

I recommend this Brasserie for causal and business meetings as it is very near to offices and it is a very local area. The waitress was very well mannered and also suggests types of wine to accompany the main dish. I'll will be trying brunch and dinner soon, so will be updating soon again.

x silv x

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine