Here's what you need for about 4 servings:
- - 2½ cups water
- - 2 cups of milk (of your choice)
- - 5 black tea bags or ½ cup loose black tea
- - ¼ cup sugar
- - 2 star anise
- - 2 cinnamon sticks
- - 5 cardamom pods
- Press the cardmom pods till they crack.
- Bring water, tea, star anise, cinnamon sticks and cardamom to a boil.
- Boil for about 3-5 minutes till you get black tea and reduced a little
- Strain and add sugar then the milk
Top it off with whipped cream !!! Sprinkle with some nutmeg, cinnamon powder and choclate flake <3 font="font">3>
|I'm already into the Christmas spirits !|
My lazy cuppa Yogi Chai Tea with ½ teaspoon sugar + milk