×
Silver Style Chai Tea

Silver Style Chai Tea

I don't know about you guys but I love a cuppa tea! And since Christmas is coming too, I love Chai Tea strong, but I also like to change the sweetness of it.
 
Here's what you need for about 4 servings:
  • - 2½ cups water
  • - 2 cups of milk (of your choice)  
  • - 5 black tea bags or ½ cup loose black tea
  • - ¼ cup sugar
  • - 2 star anise
  • - 2 cinnamon sticks
  • - 5 cardamom pods
 
Steps-
  1. Press the cardmom pods till they crack.
  2. Bring water, tea, star anise, cinnamon sticks and cardamom to a boil.
  3. Boil for about 3-5 minutes till you get black tea and reduced a little
  4. Strain and add sugar then the milk
    
  
Optional *
Top it off with whipped cream !!! Sprinkle with some nutmeg, cinnamon powder and choclate flake <3 font="font">


I'm already into the Christmas spirits !
 
OR!
My lazy cuppa Yogi Chai Tea with ½ teaspoon sugar + milk
 
with love,
Silvy xx
 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine