×
My Kind of Sundays

My Kind of Sundays

No matter where I am, I love to spend a good quality time on Sunday with my loved ones. Sometimes I may seem to spend time with the same sorts of people but because it is them, that's why they rock my world. I love how it's always sweet and slow on Sundays but also how time can pass so quickly when you're having the time of your life.

So this past Sunday, and most Sundays as I like. I love spending good quality time with my parents. This is where I went with them last weekend. St. Betty at the IFC in Hong Kong. Since we were having brunch I couldn't skip on a good cuppa coffee and have some Classic Egg Benedict. Every time I go there, I love how creamy the Hollandaise Sauce! Just thinking about it already makes me drool! And as for my brunch dessert, I had this lovely Pineapple slices with sago and coconut ice cream. It was my first time enjoying coconut as a dessert because I personally dread the texture and taste of shredded dry sweet coconut, I was surprised how much I've enjoyed it myself.

Before we knew it, I even had some gorgeous lemon tea while I waited for my friend after having brunch with my parents (;







No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine