×
The Press Room

The Press Room

I love love love my brunches ! And as you could tell, I couldn't get enough of it ! This was during the summer before I was hospitalized. The Press Room is on Hollywood Road in Hong Kong. The only disadvantage during the weekends (especially on Sunday's) is that it's very popular and busy !! I advise to make a prebooking with your friends! I have yet to try their lunch menu you and dinner, that will come later after Christmas as I will be travelling (excited!!).

 If you love your sweet things there is also a cake shop down on Gough Street, Central called "C'est La B" which I highly recommend!

I also write personal storys on StoryLane, if you're interested to know how and why I stopped foodie blogging, that will be your chance to find out.

Strawberry and Banana Waffle
French Toast with Crispy Bacon & Banana
Cake By c'est la B

If you have any recommendation in HK which you would like me to try, please do not hesitate to comment or email me details and locations
 
with love,
Silvy xx



1 comment

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine