×
Stocking Fillers

Stocking Fillers

When I shop, I love shopping for food, clothes, cooking related things and nik naks.

This time round, I have decided to buy this See's Candies Assorted Gourmet Hard Candies. Why? Because there's always one type of flavor one would like and I love that See's Candies always have individual lollipops which are chosen to your platelets' taste. It's perfect when you don't know what else to buy! Food or candies are always best I think ! Chocolate always taste better when it's given.

The macarons are girly and sweet & I personally have bought these as a wedding gift for the bride too! It's perfect for those who like their sweets and boys, if you lady likes sweet things, it can be a little surprise with another surprise in it !

If you're a foodie like me, I love getting these small things like the mustache for canapés when I have a small gathering!

No matter what it is, it's the thought that counts <3

Have a jolly holiday!
with love,
Silvy xxx





No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine