×
My Week in Photos

My Week in Photos


Causeway Bay @ Pokka Cafe
Club Sandwich & a Hazlenut Latte

Can't go wrong with real nice wine! But especially not when it's corked

@ Sahara - Ground Floor, 11 Elgin Street, Soho
It's one of the best shishas I'll always have back in Hong Kong

@ Gaia Veggie Shop
8th Floor Goldmark Plaza, 502 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay

@ Gaia Veggie Shop

Tuna Tartare with Avocado
@ RED , IFC 4th Floor

Cobb Salad
@ RED

Can't go wrong with a glass of House White
@ RED
@ The Verandah



Brunch @ The Verandah

Egg Benidict
@ The Verandah in The Repulse Bay
Non foodie related ! but still fun (:  

I'm trying to upload as often as I can now and see what I can review. Let me know if you have any requestes too!
 
Will be uploading ideas for Valentines Day soon! 

With Love,
Silvy xxx



No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine