×
My Week in Photos

My Week in Photos

Afternoon tea with my girlfriends @ Brunch Club and Supper

I had this Mix berry coolie with Waffles where my friend had it with pancakes.
You can also choose to have it with crepe !
 
Pak Lok Chiu Chow Restaurant (百樂潮州酒樓)
There's a new one opening in Mong Kok

Cha Siu Bao (Pork Buns) !!

I never realised there's a whole isle of milk to choose from in Hong Kong!!
Or TOO MANY!!

Scared of Heights?


I had brunch with my family at the Verandah @ The Repulse Bay Hotel again. We were very lucky to have great weather this weekend too!! 
Egg Florentine

Blueberry Mousse with a Sponge Base

Chocolate Mousse ! Delicious!

Homemade- Chinese style - Clams with Black beans and chilis

 

@ Smile Yogurt & Dessert Bar
 
I LOVE the COFFEE FLAVOR!!

Cakes and other desserts available at Smile

These are a great alternative than Pocky!



Bottle Openers I found at a quirky shop called HOMELESS

Dessert Wine

I love tea ! This apple tea can get pretty strong if you leave it for too long

Couldn't stop laughing when I bought these!!
 
 
Sorry I haven't been able to post as much, I have been pretty busy myself too (:
Hope everyone had a great weekend and a looking forward to a new week coming ahead!
I will be heading back to London for a few weeks to visit and will revisit my old favorites too !
 
CANT WAIT!! 3 more weeks to go
 
With Love,
Silvy xxx

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine