×
Something Different

Something Different

For the last two months haven't exactly gone as smoothly as I'd hoped since I had a flu and my angiogram got postponed for 5 weeks. Though I could have done quite a lot within those 5 weeks, it wasn't as easy as I thought it could have been. In and out of the hospital visiting various doctors and getting blood test and other examinations too.

A lot of my friends thought it would have been better if I had my blog just been named just in my name.. so then, making everyones life easier as well, just changed it to what it is now! SO ! it's staying as it is! So I apologize if I've caused confusions and frustrations to you readers out there.

Some long over due events I went to as well !




Yes... that's HK on a Saturday

 
 
I've been to a few makeup events too and the following 2 are the ones I had photos of.
 

Shu Uemura's 30th Anniversary by: Zing (Makeup Artist)
 
 







A lovely gift from the event
 
Clinique's New DDMH launch
 





With love,
Silvy xxx
 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine