×
Chill Day or Work Day

Chill Day or Work Day

What to do during a Hong Kong National Holiday when it's during the week...? Take a long weekend? If you're in school, you'll probably already having a mid-term break already.

Well, I normally try to finish off what I started on the blog and keep typing and typing and typing (if I don't write a list, I'd be lost).... or even more likely to be editing photos... It is a shame that I can't find the right type of planner I want in Hong Kong, it is only sold in Japan....

For me, this is the best!! by Mark's
 
This year's National Day has been cancelled in respects for the victims of the ferry crash earlier the year. On top of that, even though it's a really great time to celebrate, there's been many political debate about the fireworks display this year too. Never the less, this was last year's.
 
 
Hope everyone's had a great day off here in Hong Kong
 
with love,
Silvy xxx

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine