×
Jessica Deluxe Cover | Nov 2013

Jessica Deluxe Cover | Nov 2013

A little while ago, I went to a photo shoot for Jessica Magazine to see what it's really like behind the scenes and on top of that, learning from the professionals themselves is one of the best experiences ever! The most I look forward to is learning from different people, there I can definitely learn.





Makeup by Cac Leung | Hair by Tac Cheng @ Tripple 8 Salon

Makeup products used for this shoot




The look here they're looking for is sexy.
 




 
*Jessica Deluxe Magazine photos are not own by me but copy of the magazine is out in Hong Kong now!
 
All the information from photography, style, to hair and makeup can be found within the magazine.
 
From all of the outfits, I'm absolutely loving the Versace black studded PVC dress! In photos and in person, it really does stand out. Elegant wise, you can never beat the lacy dresses by Dolce and Gabbana.
 
After being very fortunate to go to these jobs, even though I'm still very much of a new comer to this industry but I'm loving it already! I love how you meet a lot more new people on the way as well as compromising with each other as well as the artist or client themselves. First and foremost, I'd like to thank my tutor Cac for bringing me along! Check her Facebook fan page out under Cac Leung, she's one of the top celebrity makeup artist in Hong Kong. I certainly learnt most during jobs!!
 
During the interview with Sherman, she said something which was very true, which is also written within the context. It roughly translates, "When you know your own strengths, you won't please others for their sakes. Don't worry or be afraid of criticisms, so you won't lose yourself."
 
 
 
 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine