×
Rose ou Noir

Rose ou Noir

Shu Uemura x Takashi Murakami








 


 
I've actually used Shu Uemura's products since I've been into makeup when I was just a tender teenager. It's kina hard to believe that I finally have the chance to go to their new collection for this Christmas! It's a collaboration with Takashi Murakami too! If you've heard of him and seen his work, the most distinctive work he's done till now is probably his contemporary designs with Louis Vuitton and the album design 'Good Morning' for Kanye West.
 
Two different styles within the 6 Heart Princess (6HP) collection which is created based on an animated TV series "Majokko". This collection is based on two of the main characters Pink and Black Princess.
 
My favorites of all the products are definitely the soft gel pencil in Black Star, even though it says black, it's got a hint of green which I'm in love with. The massive bedazzled black and purple lashes are very glamorous and their lippies called Funtasy can serve as a lip and cheek colour.
 
Over all, the design of the packaging is very eye catchy and festive, nothing less of Murakami's work of art. But like on the last photo above, even the paper is covered with hearts, bunnies and the cat from the animation. Sometimes when I have a look at it again, I feel dizzy and a little overloaded with the images.
 
Out on October 23 in Hong Kong
 
So are you a Pink Princess or Black Princess?
 
 
  

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine