×
Christmas Flowers

Christmas Flowers


 
Can't believe Christmas is right around the corner and I actually took the trip to go to the Flower Market on the Kowloon side just to get some Christmas flowers. This was before I was admitted back to the hospital for my second operation.

 
Personally, Brighten has one of the best flowers sold in the Flower Market and they also have a 4 story tall shop selling seasonal decorations as well as faux flowers and other home décor accessories. 


Brighten




Perfect for a Princess

First floor of Brighten (Décor shop)





 
Seeing vibrant color flowers always puts a smile on my face too.

 
I ended up buying a mini wreath, a small bouquet with the same leaves and berries and two miniature Christmas flowers. I think one of the best stores other than the Brighten shop filled with flowers is on Yuen Ngai Street. Go check it out, it maybe a small street but it's definitely filled with flowers every season. I'm definitely going back to the Flower Market during Chinese New Year!
 


 
Flower Market Road,
Prince Edward,
Kowloon
 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine