×
Haul | Rebecca Minkoff

Haul | Rebecca Minkoff

Perry Moto | Black & Blue Trimmings



Hudson Moto Mini | Hunter Green





Stone Ring | RoseGold


Baily Card Holder | Port
 
When I was stuck at the hospital with a never ending fever, I mad a cheeky purchase at Rebecca Minkoff's website. Since I missed the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, I did managed to get a good deal out of it because of my first purchase. On top of that, I also bought a really nice Travis Wallet from the Ben Minkoff line for my boyfriend, perfect for a day travel card holder. (I didn't take a photo of the Travis Wallet because I know he will be reading this post).
 
I'm so glad with my choices of both the Hudson Mini & Perry Moto. Very spacious in the Perry Moto but I do wish they did the Hudson Mini's version of the two sections. Both bags came with the same prints of the interior as a protection bag, which is a really nice touch as it fits nicely. What I don't like about the protection bag is that it just had two ribbons on both ends, and I accidentally just pulled one of the ribbons off and now, I can't put it back through and now, I have to tie it with just one ribbon. Learning from my mistake with the first one, obviously saved the other protection cover's ribbon.
 
The Stone Ring was more of a cheeky purchase for me but when I saw it, I love the rose gold detail along the gem and when I tried it on, it was perfect for me. And! The Baily Card Holder is very useful for travel cards and business cards I have and receive. Both sides have 3 slots for cards as well as the middle for extra card storage.
 
Price wise, obviously with a bag like this it's considered High End. Since I'm in Hong Kong, the order doesn't come cheap either but with your first sign up you get 15% off the first purchase and on top of a few of the sales items I have chosen. International shipping is free for full-priced items above USD$300 or $500 from the sales. So for me, technically, I got 5 items just under USD$500 plus the first 15% off and free shipping. Personally, for good quality leather, I would.
 
Holiday Present for lovely friend or girlfriend is definitely going to be a happy one. Because I know I am.
 
love,
Silvy xxx


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine