×
Holiday Nails

Holiday Nails

Innisfree | O.P.I



Just because Christmas is over, doesn't actually stop me from still getting festive and get myself some sparkle on. I think all girls should have their own sparkle in their own way or in any way! I'm not the best painter of nails but it's better than having none at all sometimes. I love O.P.I's Black Cherry Chutney, it's a dark maroon color but still has a glossy and gold glitter specks which is perfect for my sparklie top coat of the Innisfree glitter! I forgot the number of it but I'll find out somehow. I love how it's different with the mixture of white and copper. I love the colors from Innisfree but I'm not really too much of a fan of thick glazing you get when you're trying to brush the glitter pieces on.

Silvy xxx


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine