×
#100happydays

#100happydays





 
 
I came across this from an old classmate of mine and it's called the 100 Happy Days Challenge. Since I've found out that I've got cancer, I thought... Might as well give it a go. There's always one thing that can make one smile even on a bad day. I think it's well worth a try!
 
As I'm always told : grass is always greener on the other side.
 
Just started mine a few days ago & I have seem to have inspired a few more other people to try it out as well! Pretty impressed on how fast a few words can do. I've signed mine up and posted them on instagram but you can choose the preferred social media you prefer.
 
Instagram : stephlui88
Twitter : @stephlui
 
#100happydays
 
 
Would you try this and see if you can be happy for a 100 days straight?
 
 
 
images via website
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. Thank you for following me on Bloglovin... this is a very inspiring post. I want to try this, I would be thrilled if I can succeed at being happy for 100 days.

    I hope you beat cancer and become free from this disease

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Hopefully you will get to a 100 days of happiness! It's the little things that count (; Good luck !

      much love,
      Silvy xxx

      Delete

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine