×
Coffee Alley

Coffee Alley





Club Sandwich with Chips and Egg Mayo Salad | Egg Mayo Vegetable Sandwich
Viennese Coffee




Apple and Lemon Tea



Fresh Fruit Tea
 
Strawberry Waffles
A Wear Kimono Jacket | Asos Basic Black Vest | Zara Black Jeans |
H&M Blue Feather Earrings | Rings - Vintage
I've been wanting to go to Coffee Alley for the longest time when I've been recommended to go but when you always see the queue outside (and I do mean the queue goes from inside the building to the front entrance to the corner of the street), it's no brainer that sometimes you just turn around and head for something else! During the week will be better but on the weekends, really, be prepared to start waiting before 11.30am since they open 12 sharp, or wait for about an hour after you've got your numbered ticket. Luckily, for the times I've been here, I've been early and queuing like a school girl again. There's also a time limit of 90mins to enjoy all the food and drink you can have! So if you go during lunch time, don't expect to be able to stay till an afternoon tea.
 
I love the semi open kitchen concept and the spacious area you get. The original cafĂ© is from Taiwan, so don't be alarmed if the waiters or waitress start speaking to you in Mandarin. I started off with a Viennese coffee since I hear most coffee there are pretty good, was very creamy and rich. I ended up having an Apple and Lemon Tea to ease off the richness from the food! I must say, portions for it's price, fills you up and it's delicious! Can't say no to that for the people in Hong Kong. I do recommending sharing so you get to try other food.
 
 Food does come very quickly once you've ordered, so don't worry if you've only got 90mins to scuffle down all that glorious food. Some odd reason, you'd probably have a little time to spare to enjoy a dessert like I did. The only down point I have to say is that it was very noisy. The blender... once that starts going off in the kitchen... With that making cold smoothies and music pumped up even louder, plus the voices of everyone else, my ear were ringing. Maybe I just do prefer a more quiet surrounding. Apart from that, with a sweet tooth like mine, a finish with the strawberry waffles is definitely a bonus.
 
 
Coffee Alley
Room B1-B3
1/F Dragon Rise
9-11 Pennington Street
Causeway Bay 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine