×
Hearing in White

Hearing in White

 
 
 
Got this a while back through exchanging points. This is the Bang & Olufsen Earset 3i. I love the simplistic design but for me, when I wear it with my glasses with large frames, they can be quite uncomfortable, apart from that, love the fitting and sound quality. Doesn't isolate all the background noise once you have it on but it's better than none! Comes with a small black pouch to keep it from tangling all the time too. The Earset 3i only comes in the basics of black and white if you prefer having the remote and mic like I have here. Otherwise, I love the vibrate colour they come in (yellow, green or orange).
 
Sometimes you do get what you pay for in quality. I'm glad I got mine through point exchange.
 
 
Silvy xxx
 
 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine