×
New Found Fav : Hush Puppies

New Found Fav : Hush Puppies


 
 
OBSESSED ! I've had my eyes on this pair of booties since last year but every time I went by to have a look at the shop, either they don't have my size (because in Hong Kong I'm considered to have big feet) or they've practically sold out.
 
Funny enough, it was my very own dad who introduced the brand to me. Comfy yet stylish. Okay, not all of their shoes may look that great online or in store, so you definitely have to wait and see what they have in store for the season. Since I'm not allowed to wear high heel shoes anymore, comfort is key.
 
Best thing yet, the gold detailing can be removed depending on what you feel like wearing on the day. The only downer point to that is the string that hold the gold chain in place is way too long even after I've tied a double knot.
 
What's your new found fashion favorite?
 
Silvy xxx

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine