×
Weekend Pamper : DECLÉOR eye and lip mask

Weekend Pamper : DECLÉOR eye and lip mask

 
There's no surprise a girl loves a little pampering sessh during the weekend or let alone the during the week! I like to do at least one thing different each week and this time, EYES. I've had this for a while and for a few hundred Hong Kong Dollars, it's lasted me what seems forever now. Since we're still in the winter seasons, skin care is definitely a must for us girls with dry skin. I myself my combination skin, so I use this product by DECLÉOR sparingly. I love that it is very moisturising and end up with smoother skin and less tired looking eyes. On top of that, it doesn't feel sticky at all and dries clear. This has always been a life saver especially when I use to fly frequently. The best thing is, because it's for all skin types, even my mom would come to my bathroom and nick it to use from time to time.

I believe the packaging is now in yellow.
 
 
Have you tried this?
 
 
Silvy xxx
 
 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine