×
M.A.C Spring/Summer 2014 Trends

M.A.C Spring/Summer 2014 Trends











Setup 





Top left : Prep + Prime Highlighter (Radiant Rose) | Lip Pencil (Dynamo) | Eye Kohl Crayon (Fascinating) |
Haute & Naughty Lash (Black) | Strobe Cream (Hydrant Lumineux) | Matte Eye Shadow (Carbon) |
 Mineralize Blush (Dainty) | Face & Body Foundation (N1) 

This is the first event I've attended since I've been out the hospital, I forgot how exciting it is to view new things that are coming to Hong Kong and most of all! The most exciting thing (to me at least) is that they are FINALLY going to have the Face and Body Foundation! You have no idea how frustrating it is when you see a brand coming out with new or old collections and its only available in the States or England. I know the Face and Body Foundation is not new to everyone but I know at least in Hong Kong, it's about time they had this collection here...! 

Held at the Galerie Nec just on Hollywood Road, I'm loving all the lippies that were on the wall! The purple lip just reminds me of Rebel a lot (might wear that tonight)! This Spring and Summer season, still going for the natural glow, peeking your natural redness out, it's going to be all about lighting and radiance. On top of that, a wet and shiny look on the eyes but still looking very natural. Jet black liner with sparkles and what caught my eye the most is the lilac lips that's been created. 

Thank you MAC for the lovely goodie bag after the event too!

What will your Spring and Summer look be? 

with love, 
Silvy xxx


4 comments

  1. Wats ur skincare routine? xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been there...I love MAC and have heard their events are amazing!!!

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually loving alot of their looks this season!! Dare to try the lilac lips? x

      Delete

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine