×
MAKE UP FOR EVER : Everything in HD

MAKE UP FOR EVER : Everything in HD


Held at the Harlan's (The One) 


Many makeup artists trying out new products 

Having fun at the instant photo booth
Cac Leung & myself
Check out Cac Leung's Facebook fanpage (here) ! Absolutely love her work! 




Make Up For Ever's new launch for their High Definition (HD) range : Complexion Launch Workshop.
#nofilter #perfectskin

Personally, I haven't tried that many products by this brand, though I must say, I do love their fashion and stage makeups! Bright and stunning colours always catches my eye. Of all products there to view, I really like the new pressed powder (HKD$350)! All new products will be available from 1st March. The HD Concealer (HKD$280) has also caught my eye! You only need the littlest amount and it really does cover my panda eyes and doesn't leave much creased lines at all. As for the new blushes (HKD$260), the colours are very buildable. Overall, I had a blast view the new products and especially at the instant photo booth !! 

What are your favorite Make Up For Ever products? 

with love, 
S x


2 comments

  1. I love their pressed sheer powder and their waterproof concealer is amazing!!!

    xoRosie
    Rosie's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Love their primer in green
    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine