×
Review : Fresh Sugar Lip Polish

Review : Fresh Sugar Lip Polish

 
It's that time of the month for Valentine's and who doesn't want to have kissable lips? I've made my own lip scrub before but when I do leave it too long in the fridge, sometimes, I can forget about it (see here for my DIY). No surprising that a girl wants to have a pillow soft and smooth lips. In Hong Kong this retails for HKD$210 for 17g / 0.6oz.
 
What I like most about this Brown Sugar Polish and Sugar Lip Treatment is that it contains SPF 15 which not only conditions but also protects. Only needing smaller than a pea size is already enough. I don't know if it's just me but when I first used it, the taste of it is really like coca cola candy. Does anyone else think that too? Though, when I use it, it does has a lovely sugary citrus scent. I do tend to use it when I'm in the shower (sorry for the TMI) but I find it works best for me that way. It does immediately leave my lips incredibly soft but moisturising wise, it's best to use what ever lip balm you have afterwards. I'm currently trying to finish using my Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm. After using it a few times, there are definitely no more signs of cracked, flaky or dry lips.

Other than the high end or DIY lip scrub, I have yet to find a drug store version!
Does anyone have any suggestions?
 
 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine