×
Blooms of Joy

Blooms of Joy


Kalanchoe, this year's flower. Its pretty amazing how a bouquet of flowers can turn into really cute animals! They're over all theme name is called Blooms of Joy. Too bad this year's weather has been pretty foggy and rainy, otherwise the flowers would have bloom to their fullest and the photos would have been a lot more vibrant! But I'm sure seeing cute animals and lovely flowers bloom can always put smiles to ones face. 

If you're in Hong Kong at the moment, this flower show will be at Victoria Park till the 16th March (Sunday). Best time to go is during the day when there are less people but if you can't make it till the weekend. I really do suggest going early in the morning. There is an admission fee of HKD$14 or below.  

I won't write much so you can enjoy the photos instead! 







One of my favorite ones! 
Little part of a competition piece 
Kina reminds of of Dumbo 

Madagascar anyone??

Lego! 

When I first saw this, I was like...
The ride under the rainbow (not over) 









That's how many people went on taking just one side of the tulips
There were actually more...







with love,
Silvy xxx

4 comments

  1. OMG OMG OMG THIS IS SO COOL I CAN'T HANDLE
    I wish Chicago was a) cool enough to do this and b)warm enough to do this hahaha
    But omg, thanks so much for these photos--they are absolutely gorgeous! You should try to do an outfit shoot there! :D

    <(") Hoda
    JooJoo Azad ~ Free Bird

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun, I wish the weather was better though...! x

      Delete
  2. This is AMAZING! I would have a cuteness overload if I saw this in person <3
    www.simplysinova.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me, most people did. Even most of the elderly I saw were holding cameras and over joyed !! x

      Delete

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine