×
Day Photos in Spitalfields Market & Brick Lane

Day Photos in Spitalfields Market & Brick Lane




Definitely want to get one of these when I'm back ! 
With my mom, myself, my bestie & dad
Before having a walk to have a look at Brick Lane, the closest place to have food is Spitalfields Market. Shocking that I've never been, just shows how much I don't know London anymore! or the fact that I've never had the chance to go or just never had the time or chance to venture out there. It's been forever since I've been to Smiths of Smithfield (SOS) . Use to love going to the main bar/restaurant down in Farringdon. If you know where Fabric is, then you'll know where it is. 

I find Spitalfields Market like a indoor version of Portobello Market. I couldn't get too many photos since we went there quite early, most of them didn't open up until we left when we finished lunch at Smiths. 





SOS Juice | Raspberry Heaven Smoothie 

Roast Duck Salad  | Superfood Salad

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine