×
Mini Haul : Makeup

Mini Haul : Makeup





No surprise to the first makeup purchase back in London for me!! First stop, Boots and Superdrug! I've already seen a lot of things that I already love and want to try. I think my brain is going insane and my eyes were shining as if I've seen diamonds row after row. I've actually resisted quite a bit and I thought I should wait till next time for the next shopping spree. Not going to lie, there are quite a few makeup brushes that I've had my eyes on since I last left London. 

Most exciting thing for me is the Sleek and Rimmel products because 1) you can never get it in Hong Kong, 2) I always love their colours plus almost everything else! I've been wanting and looking forward to getting some Soap & Glory products too!

So! Here's what I got this time. Don't be shocked if there's going to be another one coming up... I just love to get the ones unavailable in Hong Kong.

Soap & Glory : One Hack of Blot (Translucent)
Maybelline : Matte Maker 
Rimmel : Natural Bronzer 
Rimmel : Stay Matte Powder
Sleek : Natural Palette 
Soap & Glory : Scrub'em And Leave'em Body Buff
Rimmel : Fix & Perfect Primer 
Soap & Glory : Archery Brow Tint and Precision Pencil (Love is Blonde) 
Rimmel : Lasting Finish by Kate (#30/Rossetto)
Maybelline : SuperStay 14 Hour Lipstick (Ultimate Blush) 
Rimmel : Stay Glossy (Always Lovely)
Maybelline : SuperStay 24 Hour (Red Passion) 

If there are any products you love, please let me know! I'd love to try them! 
Drugstore or Highend. 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine