×
Mini Haul : &otherstories

Mini Haul : &otherstories



After having a lovely afternoon tea with one of my oldest classmates from Hong Kong all the way in London. I couldn't help myself and got little goodies from &OtherStories which I've been hearing about on Youtube and Bloggers! I love how simple and dainty a lot of the jewellery were! They are also on SALE (click here) at the moment too! Just wished they would deliver to overseas! There's only one shop on Regent Street in London so I'll have to make the most of it since I'm here! I love their fashion there too but when I was there last, the queue was too long to try some pieces on, so I'm really hoping they're not all gone just yet! 

Just like Cos, they are part of H&M which I think it's very reasonable for their price and materials used! I've used my oyster card holder for about 10 years now. You know, the typical black, plastic, flimsy card holder that just says oyster card on both sides and I think I've used it to it's death day now. I've finally found a good one that I know I'll use and keep for another 10 years I hope! 

Both rings I got were £12 each and the leather card holder in beige was £9 on sale

No doubt you'll be seeing me in there again soon! 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine