×
Sketch

Sketch




On the stand :

Assorted Finger Sandwiches 
Smoked Salmon and Jacon's Cream Cucumber
Ricotta and Asparagus Mozzarella
Pesto Croque Monsieur
Egg and Mayonnaise, Quail Egg, Caviar

Sultana or Plain Scones
with Clotted Cream, Homemade Fig and Strawberry Jam

Sketch Pastries
Old Fashioned Pistachio Macaroon
Almond and Berry Tartlet
Coffee Eclair
Strawberry Cheesecake in a glass
Mousse Malabar Marshmallows
'Meringa Tarta'
Raspberry Meringue
Sketch Opera



I love a good afternoon tea & my friend that I haven't seen over 10 odd years have definitely proven to me that there are still really good ones in Central London ! with a price though. I have eaten at Sketch with my parents for a dinner many years ago and it still surprises me with their quirkiness and without a doubt, I love their teacups displays! For a late afternoon which we started after 3, neither of us needed dinner afterwards! It's always a pleasure to celebrate with a cuppa tea and loads of goodies and sweetness! Neither of us could finish the tea set, it's the Afternoon Tea for Two at £62 but a well deserved one too since it was her birthday!! We sat in The Parlour by the window chatting away and reminiscing about our childhood and school days. What an afternoon it was.  

Sketch 
9 Conduit Street
London
W1S 2XG

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine