×
Street Meat

Street Meat




Elder Blossom and New York Sour 


Open Kitchen Style
Ramen Burger 
Ramen Burger and 'Atomic' Wings
Lobster Roll 
Grilled Corn 
Lamb Wrap
Macaroon Ice Cream
Just a few steps away from Dragon-i's escalator (up in Lan Kwai Fong), a New York styled street food is definitely a favourite to those who love a quick bite. With the menu styled into the New York Metro (Underground), with a group of friends, you can easily order the whole menu even with encores to a few exceptions.

Since I went in a bit early, I thought I might as well make good use of the bar at the back of the room, which feels more like a secret dark room because of the stained glasses. After having a quick look at their house cocktails, I thought I would try something sweet. So I went for the Elder Blossom instead of the Onion and Gin which I thought was interesting. I didn't try it in the end because the thought and taste of raw onions can give me a serious pounding in the head. After we finished our meal, we decided to return to the bar again and then I tried the Clover Club. Another sugary cocktail if any ladies are feeling like they're having a bit of a sweet tooth kina day.

Food wise, originally, I was expecting the portion size to be a little bigger. I'm pretty sure the guys can scuffle up the Ramen Burger within 2-3 bites. I'm glad it wasn't though, otherwise, I wouldn't have had the chance to try the rest of the menu! Little to choose from but sometimes, the less choices there are, the quicker you can decide! Since it's an open kitchen, food will definitely not be served cold.Very fusion packed with flavor. The lamb wrap was slightly more to the oily side but the way it tasted reminded me of a kebab more. Just missing a pickled green chilli on the side. My friends and I ended the meal with a white and red grape macaroon ice cream sandwich. Shame they didn't have the caramel biscuit which I really wanted to try, but it's just as good to end the evening with good food and great company.

Location
50 Wyndham Street
Central
Hong Kong
6:00pm - 2:00am

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine