×
Jet Lagged with alot of Food

Jet Lagged with alot of Food

I must say but I thought I wouldn't be as jet lagged as I thought I would be the few days before I attended the wedding. But anyway! My aunt and uncle were very generous to take us all around town to keep us awake for the most of it too! What am I saying, we're all foodies at the end of the day. 

On route to Toronto! 




The Champion
I managed to finished this plate with three eggs, one whole waffle, ham and potatoes. As proud of as I can be finishing it. I regretted having all of it afterwards. I was feeling immensely sick afterwards...

St. Lawrence Market





I couldn't stop laughing at St. Lawrence Market
The Distillerly District 


Local sake produced in Toronto 



How adorable is that!?

I was tempted to buy it till I was thinking about washing it. 

Interesting combos
 


Loving this bottle


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine