×
Friends in Town

Friends in Town

Can't go wrong to start the day off with a nice cuppa good Italian coffee 


We went to Red Lobster one afternoon and it was very much a filler for the rest of the day

Lobster Bisque | House Salad 


Nicoise Burger 
I went back to Joey's in Shops in Don Mills to meet my cousin and her mom which I haven't seen in years! Always a pleasure to catch up with friends and family I haven't seen for the longest time! 

Sweet Potato Fries | Fish Rolls 
Apple Pie | Chocolate Fondant 




Since the trip to Canada was very much of a family visit, so seeing old friends and meeting new ones are always a bonus! So here we have Rown whom I've known since boarding school with his lovely girlfriend (: 


I opted for the Vegetarian Bento Box 

Rown and his lovely girlfriend took me to DavidsTea as well! It's definitely for someone who misses tea all the way from England too! I just love how colourful it is inside and all the mugs and travel cups they have! 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine