×
Travel Makeup Bag - Weekend Trip to Chao Zhou

Travel Makeup Bag - Weekend Trip to Chao Zhou

Since I just got back from a weekend trip to Chao Zhou in China, I thought I'd share what I brought along with me in my makeup bag. Gives me a memory of what I've used over the years too. I've actually taken plenty of photos in the past years of what I bring along with me during the trips but for some odd reason I've never really posted any of it! I'm just that weird, I know. 

One thing you will notice is that I didn't actually bring any type of Foundation at all. Why? Since I don't need much coverage on my face at the moment, I like to concentrate with concealer instead and powder after applying some eye-shadow primer to lock everything in place. 


Makeup Bag from Cotton On 
 The minute I saw this makeup bag, I was like "BINGO!". I've been trying to look for one which I can travel with and with this, all the makeup products I'm listing can fit into this. I tend keep my brushes in a separate case (I'm one of those who like to keep things neat and tidy to keep everything with hygiene in mind). Everything fits including the Lorac Pro Palette.

First of all, since it was a weekend trip, I've depot some Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream and, Pupa Smoothing Foundation Primer 02 Green into one of the smallest sized containers I have to save space. As of the rest of the makeup, here's what I have. 

Benefit | The Pore fessional 
YSL | Touche Eclat (#1)
Maybelline | The Eraser Eye (Nude) 
Nars | Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eye Shadow Base 
Makeup Forever | Aqua Shadow (28E) 
Clio | Gelpresso Waterproof Pencil Gel Liner (Beige Shine No.1)
Heroine Make | Quick Eyeline Pencil
Heroine Make | Long and Curl Mascara (Waterproof) 
Heroine Make | Smooth Liquid Eyeliner (Black) 
Burt's Bees | Honey Lip Balm 
Soap and Glory | Archery Brow Tint 
Bobbi Brown | Natural Brow Shaper (Auburn)
Physicians Formula | Shimmer Strips 
Physicians Formula | Bronze Booster (Light to Medium) 
Maybelline | Matte Maker Mattifying Powder (Natural Beige)
Bourjois | Bronzing Powder (Peaux mates 52) 
Sephora | Eye Lash Curler 
Lorac Pro Palette 


Sephora | Crease Brush No.10
MAC | 129SE and 217
Bobbi Brown | Spoolie Brush 
Jemma Kidd | Duo Eyeshadow Brush 
Real Techniques | Duo-Fiber Eye Brush
Shu Uemura | 5F Sable 
Sigma | Pencil E30 
Tweezerman Tweezers


These are all the makeup items I brought along this trip.

What are your essentials or must haves? 

S xx


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine