×
Review : The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream

Review : The Body Shop Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream


A good eye cream is definitely great for us night owls and work early in the morning. Friend of mine recently asked me to try this out and here's my opinion to The Body Shop's Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream

So far, I've been liking it, working on early mornings and been also to a few cheeky late night dinner and drinks with friends and family. So before putting my makeup on, I dab a pea size amount, rub it between my ring fingers and pat onto my eyes. As it absorbs quickly, it doesn't feel sticky or thick at all. The best part for me is that it feels very velvety and smooth in the end. It's great for a quick moisturize before the layers of makeup I lather on or just in the morning in general. 

I would suggest using a light hand on pressing the pump though, because the first time I used this product, there was enough product to cover my entire face if you press the whole pump down. Second of all, it claims that it can brighten and even the skin tone under the eyes which it does a little; but if you look closely after you rub the product between your fingers, there are specks of gold shimmer. Which is what makes the under eyes brighten in my opinion. Doesn't have any particular scent apart from the normal creams you purchase. It is a good alternative product comparing to the high end products for it's price. 

Any good suggestions on other eye creams?

S x

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine