×
Work : Behind the Scenes

Work : Behind the Scenes


Magazine Page 



Now that my health is slowly getting back on track, I can gradually pack in more work !! I'm definitely very blessed to know one of the best Makeup Artists in Hong Kong whom I proudly call her my teacher and friend Cac Leung and my senior classman Zhi Lai. Probably seen me mentioning or even working with them on other occasions as well! I've learnt the most from these two the most professionally, any other makeup knowledge I've ever had was probably from my Grannie!
This time round we teamed with one of Triple8 Salon's member Joss for this job too. 

It was a pleasure working to everyone. 

Team:
Makeup : Cac Leung, Stephanie Lui, Zhi Lai (Cac Leung Makeup) 
Hair : Joss (Triple 8 Salon) 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine