×
Earring Craze

Earring Craze


 Clockwise

Just coming to the end of the first week of February and I've been on a little bit of a search for some occasion appropriate and styling inspirational pieces. Few of my closest friends would know that I do actually have a weird obsession phase with jewelleries and this time, earrings! Last time when I had an earring obsession, I was looking for every with feathers and feathered earrings only. Weird huh? The latest trend like the ASOS | Butterfly Crystal Swing Earrings have been pretty popular and when I found this pair, perhaps I will wear something similar to my friend's spring wedding which is coming soon. If you don't want to buy them online, I've seen quite a few selections from Forever21 for a friendlier price range.

 What really made me write this post was when my mom's trendy friend had these pearl on pearl earrings from Korea! They normally come with a massive faux pearl at the back of the ear. I've been trying to find one which is smaller and more for an everyday wear. The ASOS | Stone and Faux Pearl Double Earrings has definitely made the cut. 

There are always times where I love to mix and match earrings whether they are studs, dangley or hoops. We all have times where we loose the odd ones. Like the Orelia Large | Wing and Stud, you can't go wrong with jeans, tee and a biker jacket either. 

Hope you like these as much as I do. 
What's your favorite jewellery piece at the moment? 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine