×
Review : Melvita | Nectar Bright Brightening Cream

Review : Melvita | Nectar Bright Brightening Cream


Even though this was a free gift when I did my last purchase at Melvita for some hair care, I wish I tried this product sooner! I've been using it for just a little under a month and there's still a lot left in this little bottle of wonder. Eye cream is one of the skin care products which I use everyday and try to find one which suits the season too. 

This Brightening Cream also has the COSMEBIO logo which is a plus point. Mainly contains a complex of five white flowers, hyaluronic acid that moisturizes the skin and lactic acid which improves on hyper-pigmentation, patches and dark spots on the skin. Give it some time, hopefully you'll gradually see a difference after a while (recommendation is 4 weeks). 

Normally, I really love using the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream for all seasons. However, I have recently been finding it a little too heavy with the  very humid weather in Hong Kong, and this Brightening Cream feels much lighter. Another great eye cream for day and night time as well as before applying makeup on (especially now that summer's just around the corner). 


A little more information about Hyaluronic Acid,

If you've tried this product, let me know your comments too. 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine