×
Review : Neutrogena | Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub

Review : Neutrogena | Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub



When I was about to buy the usual daily scrub "Deep Clean - Blackhead Eliminating" also by Neutrogena, which I have used for years and still love it to present. Until I saw this new Purifying Pore Scrub from their new range Naturals. So I thought... why not give it a go?! 

I've been using this for about a month now ( I have combination skin), I tend to use it in the shower. 'TMI' I know I know, but I am inclined to have a good scrub of my face after I've put some conditioner into my hair, while that sits and replenishes my hair. Pores open up a little more in the hot steam and that is when the scrubbing action happens. 

When I first used it, I thought it was a little too liquidy... so be careful how much you squeeze out the tube. A small dollop is more than enough to the entire face. If you're comparing the scrub itself for clearing up pores, I personally would prefer the Blackhead  Eliminating. However, the Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub is much more gentle and as a daily scrub, I don't feel like I'm scrapping my face off. Personally, I much prefer the scent of the Purifying Pore Scrub too, that's most likely down to the Jojoba Oil. 

What's your current favorite daily scrub? 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine