×
But First, Vancouver.

But First, Vancouver.



Before heading over to Alaska, we did a pit stop in Vancouver where we get onto the cruise anyways. Great for a stop to get the jet lag over as well as explore the area too! To my friends who're from the area, always tell me that there's not much to do in Vancouver.. However! For someone like me who's only stopped at Vancouver airport for a layover/transfer, obviously there are plenty to see for me. 


What a view to have from the hotel! 


Already feeling the jet lag... first thing after getting off the plane, COFFEE! 


What I wore is exactly what I wore at, on and off the airport (details are on the last outfit update I had), didn't get to change up since it was dinner time. I'm not the biggest fan with wearing glasses out since it's always in the way for me but what the heck! I look like a nerd anyway. 


Did a quick walk around Steveston Fisherman's Wharf in Richmond. I didn't anticipate it would be so much cooler in Vancouver than it was when I was in Toronto. A warm cardigan is definitely a good choice if you're not use to the cool breeze. 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine