×
Canada : Haul

Canada : Haul


Don't be alarmed that this is all there is to it. If you know me well enough by now, you'd know there would be definite trip to Sephora and Target. Though, when in Canada, you've got to visit the M.A.C Pro Cosmetics store right? New collections, professional makeup artists tools and accessories, I was practically a kid in a candy store with diamonds in my eyes. Bling Bling Bling*

As much as I wanted to get almost everything, these are what I ended up getting! Clockwise from the first lip palette on the top left. 

Trend Forecast (Fall 15/Lip) -
Ermine (AMP) | Sweet Salmon (AMP)
Smoke Petal (AMP) | Grand Canyon (F)
She Devil (F) | Royal Ritual (F) 

6 Editiorial Oranges (Pro Lip Palette) - 
Sandy B (F) | Crosswires (CS) 
Morange (AMP) | So Chaud (M) 
Look At Her! (SS) | Bronze Shimmer (F) 

Lipstick (Satin) - Brave

Lip Pencil - Dervish

Couldn't help myself with some lippie products since I love darker lips in the fall and winter. I've been wanting to get a nude lip for ages too and finally, the lovely makeup artist at M.A.C paired me up with the colours Dervish and Brave. I love how it's a satin finish too which I can practically cheat on lining my lips fuller with both the liner and lipstick and wouldn't even notice because the colour is so similar to my natural lip! 


This is what happens to my hand when I get close enough to a lipstick counter 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine