×
My Story : Luck in Life | Year 2

My Story : Luck in Life | Year 2


It only seems like yesterday when the whole thing had happened. Now that it's been two years, I'm glad to have been told that I'm quite the tough cookie and inspire others to live and laugh more often. 

Last year, I was worrying over the smallest things (I still do) but now, I've slowly started to learn to laugh it off when things didn't turn out as I planned it to. 

Keeping an open mind and things may turn out fine. Maybe not as I expected it to but still, if you think happy, you stay happy. 

"You can't live a positive life with a negative mind"

Still very blessed with all those who surround me with love and care. Thankful for all who's stood by and listened to me (especially when I get cranky). 

All My Love 
S x 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine