×
Home Sweet Home | A-Town Bound

Home Sweet Home | A-Town Bound


First thing we did after landing in Atlanta was going to Turner Field to watch the Atlanta Braves' game. Definitely helped with the slight time difference from Alaska! When I walk, my knees wobble from time to time, my brain still thinks I'm on the cruise ship. 


What a glorious and hot day for the game ! 
Time to get my tan on whilst the weather lasts!!! 

The new baseball stadium at Sun Trust Park (still under construction) will be the future home for the Atlanta Braves. At least this stadium will be used by the Georgia State University in the near future if I'm not wrong. 


Can't go without some good old Blue Moon and peanuts at the game!! 


Even though the Braves didn't do too well at the game but we got so hyper after so much beer and peanuts!

My Outfit :
Matthew Williamson Sunglasses | Micheal Kors Tee | Zara Trousers
Jill Scott Cross body bag | Topshop Shoes 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine