×
Belford's | Savannah

Belford's | Savannah


You won't miss this old brick corner architectural building in the heart of the National Landmark Historic District in Savannah. It's named after the W.T. Belford back in the 1900's when it was still an active Wholesale Food Company within the City Market. Now, it serves as a splendor restaurant, with it's 1900's portrait which is still hung in the main dining room. 


I love the interior of the restaurant, high ceilings, brick wall, arched windows and an open kitchen. If this was back in London, I would have thought I was back at Sophie's Steakhouse. Just that thought of it is making me drool back over a steak salad or sandwich. 

This is one place I would definitely recommend if you're visiting Savannah. Believe it or not, we came back for another meal before we left too. That's how good it was for us.



Fried Green Tomatoes 
Spicy Rémoulade


Jumbo Lump Crab Cake 
Spiced Tomato Jam and Jalapeño Aioli 

Harris Ranch Cowboy Rib Eye Steak
Roasted Garlic Whipped Potatoes, Sauteed Spinach, Horseradish Chive Butter

I was one happy girl.
Who doesn't love a good steak right?!

(speaking for myself there when I use to be a vegetarian... sorry guys!)

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine