×
Givenchy | Le Makeup Party

Givenchy | Le Makeup Party


With Chinese New Year around the corner, no surprise us girls would want to look our best. I had the opportunity to meet Givenchy's International Makeup Artist, Kaz Hiruma. With over 20 years of makeup experience, he's also been working with Givenchy Beauty for 11 years now. 



So he said: "Lets do an intense look today."

And this is what he came up with. 


Products Kaz has used on me:
Mister Light (N°1 Mister Meringue)
Teint Couture Cushion Fluid Foundation (N°03 Fresh Sand)
Prisme Libre Powder (N°5 Satin Blanc) 
Le Prisme Quatuor Eyeshadow (N°7 Tentation)
Magic Khol Eyeliner (N°01 Black)
Ombre Couture Eyeshadow (N°5 Taupe Velours) 
Le Prisme Blush (N°24 It-girl Purple)
Le Rouge Lipstick (N°204 Rose Boudoir) 
Gloss Revelateur Lip Gloss


Excuse the lighting...
SO! What do you think of the makeup Kaz' done on me? Personally, I don't think I have the eye sockets for the look, however, I love the slight dark green colour. 
Comparing to my almost bare minimal look. 

I like the Cushion Foundation, it felt very soft to the skin with a light coverage. The powder did seem to have a slight shimmer but nothing like a disco ball, I can definitely get the highlighting game back on. 

Year of the Monkey

A little disclaimer, I did purchase this with my own money. 
I was in need to buy a new loose powder and why not with the opportunity to also get a set.
It is the same Prisme Libre Powder in N°1 Mousseline Pastel, the only difference is the red lid. Since it's Chinese New Year. Why not right?


This gift set includes :
Le Rouge Lipstick with a Genuine Leather case
Teint Couture Balm 0
Noir Coutoure 4 in 1 Mascara 
Clean It All Makeup Remover


I've also managed to redeem on the Dahlia Divin Eau De Toilette Perfume. 
Just in time when spring comes around. 


My favorite had to be this Le Rouge lipstick, not only because it's in one of my favorite berry colours but the case is engraved with my name on it. Now, with any future La Rouge lipsticks, I can reuse the case itself.


What's your favorite Givenchy product?


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine