×
January Favorites

January Favorites


I know it's been a while since I've done a Monthly Favorites. That's because I have been trying to use up the things I've been using and funny enough, you rediscover things! So January for me (at least) was a rediscovery for the old and finding the new! 

Starting off with an essential for me, LIP BALM! Winter's really chapped my lips and this Apivita Lip Care with Cocoa Butter has turned into my holy-grail item. Never have I used a lip balm so much and love it so much, I purchased a second one before even finishing it. There are other scents to choose from but bonus is, it has SPF15! Moreover, the scent of a cocoa butter and a slight coffee smell makes me love it even more. What made me love this is even more is that I really do feel that my lips are moisturized even only after a night's sleep. Ever since, it's been a DEFINITE daily essential. 

Lashes Lashes, just because the main holidays are over, no more "Vava Voom" falsies, doesn't stop me from wearing some natural ones to add a little bit of glam on my eyes. These are the Eye Love Magic (07) featuring Mitsuki Oishi x BN inc. They're natural enough for an everyday look because there is a mixture of brown hair. And to glam things up, a good coat of mascara can volumize and enhance the eye look. The lash is on a clear band too so a little black liner can mask it. Incredibly soft, comfortable and feels very light on the eyes. 

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream is also another easy winter essential for me when I need an intensive help to lock moisture back into my face. Here I do have a sample size, however, a little does go a long way. Slightly different from the original, however, with SPF15 and PA++ is always a plus point. 

Everything is very hydrating on this post and how can we miss out on our cuticle nails?! I've been keeping my nails hydrated and looking good with the O.P.I Avoplex Cuticle Oil To Go. I've traveled with this before and comes in handy when you're on the long-haul flight too. It's in a squeezy tube and a twist top, so ensures leak-proof when you throw it into your handbag! Got to give some love to your nails too you know? 

Nothing new on the beauty world when this Bourjois Bronzing Powder first came out. Especially when it was first introduced as the Chocolate Powder! Colour payoff isn't intense at all however, layering is always key. Even though summer's not here yet, I can never resist the look of a healthy glow with a bit of cheat on the tanning game. 

The whole month of January, this lipstick has been my go to. From L'Oreal's Colour Riche Collection Exclusive, I have been loving Julianne's Nude. I actually love all six nude colours they came out with all the celebrities but this month, this has been the pick for almost every other day. The colour leans slightly more to the pink side on my lips and it's very moisturizing. 

This doesn't happen often for me to love a mascara so much so it's on my favorites. Another bloody good drugstore product by L'Oreal Paris, the Volumious Butterfly Waterproof Mascara (Black). I love how the brush is very different to the normal wand you get. It looks like a comb first and it's flat on one side and curved on the other to get all my lashes coated. It lengthens and volumizes evenly on the lashes, pretty rare that it even holds the curl on my lashes too. At least two coats of this already makes my eyes look wide awake. 

Earrings are one of my favorite things to purchase when it comes to jewellery. I can't find the link to it but it is from H&M. Looks gorgeous with any outfit and gives it an edge. 


An amazing cover from Conor Maynard on Adele's Hello. 

That's a wrap for my January Favorites!
I'll try to be good this year and do one every month.


What have you been loving in January? 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine