×
Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams

Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams


One of the last places we visited in Atlanta was Jeni's Ice Cream pallor, located in the Westside Provisions District, this was the place to go after dinner. I guess ice cream was one of those desserts were you'd not say no to when you were highly recommended by friends. Opens early till late, there's not an excuse not to go now right? Just make sure you go with a group of friends, parking was definitely a tricky one in the area with so many people in the evening!! 



The smell of waffle cones the lady was making just made the anticipated wait even longer. 
Because of the amount of people, I would not suggest going a waffle cone though, the cones haven't had enough time to cool and crisp up and it was slightly soggy. 





I had 'The Charleston Sundae'

Its got Sweet Cream ice cream, Salty Caramel Sauce with vanilla bean, Blackstrap Molasses, Crunch Virginia Peanuts, Fresh Whipped Cream, an Amarena Cherry and topped with a Convo Cookie. 

Honestly, it really is not for one who can't handle a good lug of sweetness, especially with that good portion of molasses and salty caramel sauce. I was slightly disappointed with the freshly whipped cream because it's a suppose to be a Sundae right? It was slightly too soft for my liking and it does have a slight licorice after taste over all. 

This is what I call the SSS. 
Slightly Sickly Sweet 

I'd come back to try other flavors and combinations but as for The Charleston, I'll be calling a pass next time. 


Sweet Cream and Wildberry Lavender | 
The Charleston | Root Beer 

I had a taste of the Root Beer flavor, it was not as bad as I thought it would be from the drink itself. So if you're like me who doesn't really like the taste of root beer, this might be a start.  



No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine