×
Last of Korea

Last of Korea


Instead of going for a shopping trip on beauty and cosmetics, I ended up walking around the area known as U-Street to most in Gangnam area. Well known to be one of world's leading tech area and it is filled with art walking along the whole street. It was filled with shops and boutiques of art and technology. 

Now, when in Gangnam, you've got to do the Gangnam Style right? 
No, sadly, I didn't see anyone dancing that dance, would have been quite the entertainment right below this art piece. 
After a long walk around and looking through some of the shops, all I ended up buying was a coffee for a break. 



The last local bibimpab before flying home.
It will be a while until I get to travel around Asia again as some of you might know that I am currently back in London. 



I could not pass up on a last Shin Cup Noodle when I was in Korea either. It was just something that had to be done. The look of it really reminded me of the days in university. The typical snack late lunch I would have when my head concentrating on papers and written work. 

Those little things which brings back memories are inevitable. 


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine