×
Only Romance

Only Romance


The first ever Korean wedding I've attended and I could not be happier for my friend. The atmosphere was filled with only love, happiness and smiles all around. The wedding took place at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Seoul. How gorgeous is the setting right?

I wont be posting all the photos taken, as I do respect those whom I'm not familiar with who doesn't want to be up on my blog. Just a few memorable moments and the delicious food we had. There are a few more on my instagram (here) to see a few other ones.  



It is very true that I don't wear pink often and when I do, I make sure I do right. The dress I wore is from ASOS (Click Here). Clutch is also from ASOS (Click Here). May be sold out by the time this is posted, Click Here for a similar one, may not be in rose gold, but would have worn this if I didn't have the current one I already have. The only thing I didn't like about the mirrored box clutch is that, by the end of the night, I had my fingerprints all over it.  


Roasted Eggplant Puree with Abalone and Tuna,
Vegetables, Dry Bonito and Anchovy Dressing
Cream of Mushroom with Truffle Oil 



Spicy Tomato Risotto with King Prawn 
Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Vegetables 
Baked Raisin Dome, Wine Mousse with Fruit 

Love was in the air and it couldn't get better than that.

I do remember writing to my friend this: "Happy Wife = Happy Life" 
Probably a fun note for her hubby to read back (; 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine