×
When® Mask Review

When® Mask Review



When I was travelling in Korea, I did pass by some beauty and cosmetic shops which sold these When® sheet masks. Don't know why during my last trip in Korea, I bought nothing apart from a few items which were requested by my family. Maybe it was because I knew I was travelling again and didn't want to leave it to waste. 

First reaction when I saw 'Travelmate' and read it's purpose for the skin, I couldn't help myself and use it first. After all, I did travel back to London from an 11.5 hour flight. Timing could not be better. 

On 'Travelmate', it claims to sooth and refresh skin from UV rays, wind and dry cabin air. 
Key Ingredients : Chamomile Flower Water, Swiss Alpine Herb Extract


Following it's instructions, The Bio-Cellulose Mask is between a paper sheet and plastic film layer. 

My first initial thoughts were, I can understand a plastic film layer to protect the mask itself, however, another paper sheet layer? 

Be prepared for the shock horror of having a mask on! 


After unfolding the bio-cellulose mask, it felt like a gel sheet mask on my face. Overall, it was easy enough to handle and smooth over any folds or lump areas. Because of my face shape, I did find that I was not able to cover half of my chin area. Nevertheless, after 30 minutes of relaxation, my skin did feel very refreshed and definitely not as dehydrated. I would say, after a long flight, the 'Travelmate' gives a quick hydration to go through the day before putting some makeup on for the rest of the day. 

It does say on the package that 'No Rinse' after taking the mask off and to massage the remaining product into the face and neck. 
Which I did, though, my preference, with any mask, I do wipe it off so I can apply my normal skincare. 


My final verdict, as easy and travel friendly as this mask is, I can only say (for myself) it was only a temporary and quick hydration. Can definitely use before an event so that my makeup applies better. 


Available in :

United Kingdom
TOPSHOP
SELFRIDGES &CO. (LONDON) 
BIRCHBOX UK 

France
BIRCHBOX FRANCE 
LE BON MARCHE RIVE GAUCHE 

Canada
BIRCHBOX CANADA 
SEPHORA 

Italy
OVS SPA

Spain
BIRCHBOX SPAIN

Switzerland
MANOR




Powered by BrandBacker

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine