×
3INA : The Cream Eyeshadow

3INA : The Cream Eyeshadow

3INA or pronounced as 'Mina' located at James Street Covent Garden, it really is hard to miss it with all the vibrant colours that you see from the inside. I'm not paid to advertise about this product. However, apart from the cream eyeshadows being the star of the topic, they have a massive lipstick and eyeshadow range which I will be going back to try.

Golden/ Bronze Look 
It was definitely a great experience to see one of London's well known Makeup Artist Lan Nguyen doing a master class with the cream eyeshadow products and using different products to make three different looks in a very short amount of time.

Vibrant Colours 

Black Smokey Eye and Nude Lips 


Left to Right:
300 | 303 | 305 | 306 |312 |313
3INA introduced a new product which is a cream eyeshadow which is said be waterproof, sweatproof and dance proof. I haven't had the chance to try it under water however, after letting the products dry on my skin and running it under different cold and warm water, the colours really don't budge. The  metallic colours are very pigmented and if you try to rub the colours off after it drys some of the shimmer will rub off a little. 

I have already worn it myself a couple of times with  the blue, pink and gold colours as a liner and base colour. It doesn't move once it sets. I like how it is very creamy and gives me a little more time to play around with the colour or blend out more than some cream shadows. 



If you have checked out their products, do let me know how you feel and comment below!! Would love to hear why you love or dislike it as usual. 


*All photos are unedited in their true colours

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine