×
Sunday Riley "Luna"

Sunday Riley "Luna"


It's taken me a while to decide whether to post this review or not. I know Sunday Riley has been on the market for a while and I'm a late one to give a review to this product. Nevertheless, I thought I'd share my experience anyway.

I have researched a few ways in using this night oil and I have had trouble with it. Yes. We all know it's blue. The trouble I had with it was, I wasn't able to get oil sink into my skin. I was told to try putting it on before bed after moisturising but that didn't work well for me. It just seemed like a layer of oil on top of my skin when I woke up. I started using the product around April and now, I've only been able to find a solution to my problem. When I was back in Hong Kong, the weather was definitely too humid for this product, now that I'm back in London, it does help slightly with dry- dehydrated skin.

So instead, I decided to mix three drops of the Sunday Riley Luna into my mosituriser during my night routine and it finally worked. Incorporating it does help blend into my skin better too.  Few drops goes a long way and this bottle's got a long way to go. 


Slightly intimidating to put Blue Tansy + Retinol but I do highly recommend using SPF products in the morning after. I have tested it for about a month in the sun without SPF in products and my freckles really did appear more than usual.  


For now, I'll keep using it in my night routine till it's finished, I don't think be repurchasing it unless a miracle happens. It is pricey, but it's lasted me months and I still have more than half a bottle full. 

No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine