×
True Food Kitchen | Atlanta

True Food Kitchen | Atlanta


After a bit of good steak and carbs, maybe it's time for some healthy food in me. I was recommended to come to True Food Kitchen (Atlanta). Veggie and Vegan friendly but still got some healthy proteins (meat) for those who needs it.



This may sound slightly weird but not only taking photos of the menu help me remember what kind of food I've had but also gives me a bit of inspiration of what I should make when I'm home too. 


Edamame Dumplings
dashi, white truffle oil and asian herbs ($9) 
This was an interesting one. Who ever knew edamame beans would go with white truffle oil right? Straight after trying this and telling some of my chef friends. They were pretty eager to try it out too. Since I've never had anything like that before, it was surprisingly a nice combination of the two. 

Left to Right:
Sustainable Seabsss ($24)
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad ($12)
Grilled Chicken Salad ($13.50) 

Too hot to sit outside in a hot summer's day in Atlanta!
Just bring along a cardigan along anywhere you go, that blast of air-conditioning can give the chills. 


*no photos edited


No comments

Copyright © Stephanie Silv. LuiCREATED BY ThemeShine